Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sponsors. Trailers. And Underground Warehouses

Time for a little change of pace now that I'm back in Seattle. My main objective is simple: race as much as possible and position myself to sign a new professional contract in lieu of my team unexpectedly folding. Under UCI regulations, teams are not allowed to sign new riders until June 15th. Perfect: I have two months to prove my worth. Beginning now.

In order to obtain the level of training needed to race at the level I desire, I built a touring bike to allow me to ride (instead of drive) to races, thus adding on those needed miles of training and the needed mental commitment developed through doing more than the norm.

How I roll: I hate driving. And I love riding my bike. Easy answer...

Team rosters are full, so I'm currently on my own for support; therefore, deciding which races to attend is critical. Luckily, opportunities to guest-ride are surfacing, and I have been in communication with several teams. Yet, as much as I would like, I'm not able to race a full NRC circuit presently. Knowing this, my tactics are similar to that of the wolf-dog, Buck, the main protagnost in London's, "Call of the Wild."

You have one chance rip the jugular, or else you are the one who dies.

 Track Racing: It's Everywhere

 I also had the privilege of being involved in a photo-shoot promoting my amazing personal sponsors (look to the right of your computer screen and click on the brands). These companies I know personally, and am ever grateful for their beleief and support in my talent and drive. This season, my sponsors will be at the forefront of my mind as I go in for the kill...
-dan harm

4 comments:

  1. Yep, the new ride is way better than the old pickup truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer some of the most excellent services at the most reasonable cost in motorsports.Weatherman Motorsports is a world-class grassroots motorsports marketing and racing car sponsorship program to fit your budget and needs promotion motorsportsracing sponsorship racing sponsorship, motorsports marketing, sponsorship for race cars, ARCA Racing, racing sponsorship, car speedway, speedway schedule, vegas speedhgh, race car sponsor, motorsports marketing and racing car on Motorsports Promotion to spread to word about his racing activities. Become a member of today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weatherman Motorsports is a world-class grassroots motorsports marketing and racing car racing sponWeatherman Motorsports is a world-class grassroots motorsports marketing and racing car sponsorship program to fit your budget and needs promotion motorsports , racing sponsorship, motorsports marketing, sponsorship for race cars, ARCA Racing, racing sponsorship, car speedway, motorsports marketing and racing car on Motorsports Promotion to spread to word about his racing activities. Become a member of today! promotion motorsports, racing sponsorship, motorsports marketing, sponsorship for race cars, ARCA Racing, racing sponsorship, car speedway, speedway schedule, vegas speedway, race car sponsor, nascar texas motor speedway, kyle weatherman,

    ReplyDelete